info in kvp_frames and scheduled transactions

Bill Gribble grib@linuxdevel.com
22 Aug 2001 23:38:22 -0500

On 23 Aug 2001 14:23:19 +1000, Robert Graham Merkel wrote:
> While looking at the problem of "schedulising" transactions from actual
> register transactions,it's just occurred to me that there is a big blob
> of data that it's not clear what we should do with it.  The
> transaction and split kvp_frames, namely.

Well, we're lucky in that there's no GUI for setting arbitrary key-value
pairs ATM.

I think we should do a survey of the current usage of KVPs, followed by
an enumeration of the conceived future uses.  At that point it will be
more reasonable to try to make a decision about them.

AFAICT the only transactions affected are (1) autofilled transactions
and (2) scheduled transactions. Is that righr?

b.g.