Default cell widths?

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
03 Dec 2001 23:30:44 -0500

I'm about to go to bed for the night, but what I've got now
seems to move properly IFF the next entry already exists when
you enter the move_cursor() callback.  For example, if you
enter the ledger, change one field, and tab to the end, it will
put you back on the same line (but will create a new one at the
end).  Then if you tab to the end, you will get moved to the next
line.  Weird, huh?  Have a look...

-derek