1.6.x segfault

David Hampton hampton@employees.org
05 Dec 2001 12:59:24 -0800

--=-oV4f/ud9FKvZcq0GUhfO

When I import my Quicken data into gnucash 1.6.2 (Ximian rpms),
everything seems to go just fine, ignoring the Return of Capital problem
I reported earlier.  I can get all the way to the stage where gnucash
says its importing the data from the temporary staging area, and then I
get a segfault.  Sorry I can't report any more information than this,
but that's all I got back from gnucash or Linux.  I can't get gnucash to
compile locally so I can't dig any further.

David

--=-oV4f/ud9FKvZcq0GUhfO

--=-oV4f/ud9FKvZcq0GUhfO--