gnucash-devel digest, Vol 1 #987 - 8 msgs

Ben Stanley bds02@uow.edu.au
Thu, 06 Dec 2001 10:25:40 +1100

No, transactions to bank accounts are carried out with a resolution of
$0.01.
Only cash is restricted to a resolution of $0.05.

All cash registers carry out rounding when you elect to pay cash...

So the solution mentioned below does the right thing, but only if
applied *only* to *cash* accounts in *AUD$*.

BTW, this is the same topic I brought up at the time that the fixed
point representation was being implemented, and people said that was too
complicated or something...

Ben.