Currency Transfer Accounts, Status?

Jorge.Lehner@gmx.net Jorge.Lehner@gmx.net
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 00:27:00 -0600

Hello!

Just wanted to ask, if the bug with multiple currencies is beeing
treaten.

I had the impression that the general Register GUI Interface redesign
would have superposed the cuestions made about the Share/Value/Amount
entry issues, which seem to have bloqued a solution to the problem.

Is reinstalling multiple currencies a goal for the 1.8 release, if
yes, is there a time-plan for 1.8?

Would it be wise to wait for 1.8, or should I better abandon GnuCash
(at least meanwhile).

I like GnuCash, but I need it in a networked Environment with SQL, so
going back to 1.6. is not very atractive.

Best Regards,

     Felíz Navidad,

	   And Thank you for the Great Program

	   Jorge-León