ERROR: no such module (g-wrap)

Jonathan David Wheelhouse whsjnd@globalfreeway.com.au
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 23:42:48 +1100

On Fri, Feb 09, 2001 at 12:19:57AM -0600, Rob Browning wrote:
> Jonathan David Wheelhouse <whsjnd@globalfreeway.com.au> writes:
>
> > lftp ftp://ftp.gnucash.org/pub/g-wrap/source/g-wrap-1.1.8.tar.gz to
>
> First you might want to grab the newest version.  There are important
> fixes.

I'll do that.

> Also, if you're running guile from an unusual location, make sure
> that' in your path as well so the configure process can pick up both
> the right guile and the right guile-config.
>
> Finally, if you've changed anything since you downloaded the source
> (or if you've CVS updated lately), you should make sure and re-run
> ./autogen.sh YOUR-ARGS, but make sure and do it with your PATH and
> LD_LIBRARY_PATH (if you need one) set properly.

Good advice; I have built it already, however; see my message
"Finally, built unstable".

Just got one problem, at the moment; the manual from the help menu
(when I run gnucash unstable) is unreadable; just a series of dots for
where the characters should be.  I'm trying to find out the cause;
maybe gtkhtml7?

Anyhow, thanks

Jonathan