ERROR: no such module (g-wrap)

Bill Gribble grib@gnumatic.com
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 09:30:23 -0600

On Fri, Feb 09, 2001 at 11:42:48PM +1100, Jonathan David Wheelhouse wrote:
> Just got one problem, at the moment; the manual from the help menu
> (when I run gnucash unstable) is unreadable; just a series of dots for
> where the characters should be.  I'm trying to find out the cause;
> maybe gtkhtml7?

Yes and no.  The problem is the font selection/rendering code from
libGAL that gtkhtml uses.  If you upgrade gtkhtml and GAL to their
most recent versions the problem may go away.  I say "may" because I'm
running GAL from CVS so I can't say for sure what's been
released. It's definitely GAL that's at the core of the problem
though.

b.g.