Two bugs in gnc-html.c for compiling on RH 6.2

Bill Gribble grib@gnumatic.com
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 11:59:08 -0600

On Fri, Feb 09, 2001 at 12:38:25PM -0500, Derek Atkins wrote:
> The second problem is more insidious.  The code that parses a
> gnc-crypted-html object has a reference to eb->data.

You have an old version of the gtkhtml development files.  The data
field has been in there for a couple of months AFAIR and isn't likely
to go away (the data attribute is a required part of the <object>
definition).

The GPG code isn't used for anything ATM anyway; it's just a
proof-of-concept.  I didn't check your patch to see if you added a
configure option or what but I don't have a problem with commenting it
out.

b.g.