Another neat bug in current-CVS (hit import, go boom! :)

Bill Gribble grib@gnumatic.com
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 12:05:48 -0600

On Fri, Feb 09, 2001 at 12:46:25PM -0500, Derek Atkins wrote:
> I can reliably get GnuCash to crash by just hitting the 'import QIF'
> button from the main page.  When this happens I get:

I can't reproduce this error, and though the version of the QIF
importer I am using is slightly different from the one in CVS, I can't
imagine how the error you quoted could ever occur.  I am guessing the
problem is g-wrap related; could you do a 'make clean' and rebuild and
try again?

What version of g-wrap do you have installed?

Thanks,
b.g.