new Perl module for quote download

Tobias Vancura tvancura@solid.phys.ethz.ch
Sat, 10 Feb 2001 23:32:04 +0100 (CET)

First of all, I am new the mailing list, so hello everybody.

I have written a new Perl module which integrates into the Quote.pm
module for downloading stock quotes. It offers the possibility to
download NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX quotes from the Motley Fool website
(www.fool.com). The reason I wrote this was that the Yahoo!Finance is
not the quickest when it comes to ticker changes. It took them more
than a week to change Inprise/Borland's ticker from INPR to BORL.
Meanwhile there was no data available.

Now my question is: What shall I do with the module. I tried to
contact the Brent Neal who is mentioned in Quote.pm but I did not get
an answer.

Cheers, Tobias

--
Tobias Vancura				Email: tvancura@phys.ethz.ch
Solid State Physics Laboratory		Phone: +41-(0)1-633 3767