KDE personal finance app soon to be previewed

David Merrill david@lupercalia.net
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 23:24:19 -0500

On Mon, Feb 19, 2001 at 08:32:58PM -0700, Alan Orndorff wrote:

> > Which means I won't be running it. I was disappointed when I read an
> > article about this and saw gnucash dissed. I know gnucash isn't as
> > polished as quicken (yet), but it hasn't been in development for 10+
> > years, either. And since nobody has even seen kapital, we really don't
> > know where it stands either.
>
> Not sure that I would agree that I wouldn't run it just because someone
> dissed gnucash in an article.  Looking over the site and the screenshots
> looks like a pretty nice prodcut if they are more than just screenshots.

You misunderstood me. I won't be running it because it is proprietary,
not because they dissed gnucash. It was a reporter that dissed
gnucash anyway, not the kapital folks.

Linux Documentation Project                   david@lupercalia.net
                                       Finger me for my public key

Democracy is the worst form of government except all those other
forms that have been tried from time to time.
		-- Winston Churchill