arguments to -render in HTML generator code

Robert Graham Merkel rgmerk@mira.net
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 15:53:49 +1100

Hey grib, I'm almost to the point of doing useful things
with panes (finally).  One of the final things that needs
to be in place is a renderer along the lines of the
gnc:html-*foo*-render that are required to display guppi
charts in reports.

However, I'm not exactly clear on how these are supposed to work.
For instance, what's the second argument "doc" to these render
functions?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Robert Merkel	                           rgmerk@mira.net

"We are excited and optimistic about its usage going
forward and, yes, we can teach penguins the military
close-order drill", Mark Norton, US Department of Defense.