embedded gnc_report_windows and panes

Robert Graham Merkel rgmerk@mira.net
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 15:12:57 +1100

I should have realised this earlier, but your report window
code shoves the options dialog in a gtk_paned container
even when the report is itself embedded in another container
(in the case of panes, in another gtk_paned).

Do you think it might be better to have a seperate options
dialog for this case?  Can I go ahead and make the changes
necessary without interfering with plans for the report window
to be used elsewhere?

Robert Merkel	                           rgmerk@mira.net

"We are excited and optimistic about its usage going
forward and, yes, we can teach penguins the military
close-order drill", Mark Norton, US Department of Defense.