backend-sql, network hacks

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
18 Jan 2001 12:48:26 -0500

Well, I just (finally) got gnucash working again (with much thanks to
Rob for helping me with getting g-wrap working).  Now that I can
actually play again, I was planning to integrate the RPC code in and
see if I could build a client/server.  But I don't know when I'll
actually have the time to work on it.  I've got two papers I need to
write before the end of the month, so I don't have _much_ free hacking
time.

-derek