compile error

David Merrill david@lupercalia.net
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 22:05:08 -0500

Hi,

I am trying to get the cvs code to build and am having a problem
 The error message says:

checking for GNOME-PRINT - version >= 0.1.0... no
*** Could not run GNOME-PRINT test program, checking why...
*** The test program failed to compile or link. See the file
config.log for the
*** exact error that occured. This usually means GNOME-PRINT was
incorrectly installed
*** or that you have moved GNOME-PRINT since it was installed. In the
latter case, you
*** may want to edit the gnome-config script: /usr/bin/gnome-config
configure: error: GNOME-PRINT not found
[david@lupercalia ~/gnucash/gnucash]$

Does anyone have an idea what is going on with my gnome-print?
I put my config.log on my webpage for the sake of those who pay for
connection time. Hopefully you will see something I'm not.

http://www.lupercalia.net/gnc-db/config.log

It looks like a problem with gnome-print. I have the latest version
from helix code, gnome-print-0.25-0_helix_1.

Linux Documentation Project                   david@lupercalia.net
                                       Finger me for my public key

Olmstead's Law:
	After all is said and done, a hell of a lot more is said than done.