compile error

James LewisMoss jimdres@mindspring.com
25 Jan 2001 23:09:16 -0500

>>>>> On Thu, 25 Jan 2001 22:05:08 -0500, David Merrill <david@lupercalia.net> said:

 David> Hi, I am trying to get the cvs code to build and am having a
 David> problem
 David>  The error message says:

 David> checking for GNOME-PRINT - version >= 0.1.0... no
 David> *** Could not run GNOME-PRINT test program, checking why...
 David> *** The test program failed to compile or link. See the file
 David> config.log for the
 David> *** exact error that occured. This usually means GNOME-PRINT
 David>     was
 David> incorrectly installed
 David> *** or that you have moved GNOME-PRINT since it was
 David>     installed. In the
 David> latter case, you
 David> *** may want to edit the gnome-config script:
 David>     /usr/bin/gnome-config
 David> configure: error: GNOME-PRINT not found [david@lupercalia
 David> ~/gnucash/gnucash]$

 David> Does anyone have an idea what is going on with my gnome-print?
 David> I put my config.log on my webpage for the sake of those who
 David> pay for connection time. Hopefully you will see something I'm
 David> not.

 David> http://www.lupercalia.net/gnc-db/config.log

 David> It looks like a problem with gnome-print. I have the latest
 David> version from helix code, gnome-print-0.25-0_helix_1.

The only thought I have is that you don't have a -devel package
installed.

Jim

--
@James LewisMoss <dres@debian.org>      |  Blessed Be!