gnupos-0.2 now available for download.

Conrad Canterford conrad@mail.watersprite.com.au
Thu, 05 Jul 2001 17:30:15 +1000

All,
My apologies to those (most) of you not interested.

I have just packaged a new "version" of gnupos. This one is one huge
step closer to a working program. It is seriously lacking in error
detection (read: there is basicly none), but otherwise now reads its key
file and "program" file and executes according to them (but none of the
"functions" the "program" calls exist yet).
This version is compilable, but: You will need to search and replace a
few hard-coded filenames (with paths). Search for "/home/conrad", and
you should find them all.

I am happy to accept patches, but be warned that it is changing on a
daily basis, so you'd be very well advised to check with me first.
Alternatively (or in addition) you are strongly encouraged to send
feature suggestions, bug reports, etc. to me. Suggestions on
better/quicker/nicer ways of doing things also gratefully accepted.

It is available from the same location as last time:
ftp://ftp.gnucash.org/pub/gnupos/

Thank you,
Conrad.
--
Conrad Canterford  (conrad@mail.watersprite.com.au)
Water Sprite Pty Ltd   |  Watersprite Pty Ltd: