Errors Running 1.6.1

Arnold Troeger troeger@samart.co.th
Mon, 09 Jul 2001 14:25:19 +0700

I'm seeing two error messages when trying to run gnucash 1.6.1.  The
first is "ERROR: In procedure scm-error in expression (scm-error (quote
misc-error) #f ...):" and the second is "ERROR: ;required feature not
supported:  printf".  I'm running Mandrake 8.0 with all updates as of
last Tuesday, and I've just built the gnucash 1.6.1 rpm for Mandrake
8.0.  Gnucash 1.6.0 works fine though.  I'm guessing one or more library
needs updating.  If someone would suggest which package to start with,
I'll build the appropriate RPMs and make them available.

Thank you and best regards,

Arnold Troeger