big change

Richard Braakman dark@xs4all.nl
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 12:03:05 +0300

On Wed, Jul 11, 2001 at 05:13:29PM -0700, Dave Peticolas wrote:
> I have just checked in a large change to the development tree.
> This changes the way currencies are handled by the engine.

This is great!  It's the one thing that I thought was missing from
GnuCash.  Even though it was better than anything else I've used
at keeping track of multiple currencies, it was still awkward.

In my current setup I even have different expense accounts for
the same expenses in different currencies, because that was less
of a hassle than going through currency trading accounts :)

--
Richard Braakman
Will write free software for money.