Sync with gnome releases

Linas Vepstas linas@linas.org
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 11:53:43 -0500

I think that emails like the below offer a cautionary tale about failing
to sync up to gnome releases.  As things currently stand, we have to deal
with twice as many RPM's: those built with pre-gnome-1.4 libraries, and
those built with post-gnome-1.4 libraries.  If we sync'ed up, then maybe
we could avoid some of this .... just an idea ...

--linas

On Mon, Jul 16, 2001 at 05:34:18PM +0000, Malcolm Cooke was heard to remark:

--
Linas Vepstas -- linas@gnumatic.com -- http://www.gnumatic.com/