g-wrap

paul.poulain@free.fr paul.poulain@free.fr
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 14:31:25 +0200

At 14:15 20/07/01 +0200, Laurent Jacques wrote:
>Hello,
>
>Yesterday, after an installation of a Red Hat 7.1 on my PII 400, after also
>the installation of Ximian gnome 1.4, I tried to compiled (because of trouble
>with the binaries and the Ximian libguile) my own version of guppi
>(0.35.5-5), g-wrap (1.1.10-3) and gnucash 1.6.1 from rpm sources of rpmfind.
>
>Guppi has compiled without problems, but g-wrap stopped always on the same
>error: Something like
>gw-test-parent.c -> implicit declaration of strcmp.
>
>After some downloads, it was the same for g-wrap 1.1.10-2 and 1.1.9.
>
>Finally, I added in the file "gw-test-parent.c" the line
>#include <string.h>
>which solved the problem.
Yes, I had the same problem. It's due to the default-warning level of your gcc.
It was solved by changing a parameter in a file (don't remember which, I'm
at work and compiled at home...)

PS : If you speak french (you come from belgium), you can give a hand for
the french translation. If you have the 1.6.0, you should DL the 1.6.1
because the translation is much much more complete (has to be re-read, but
complete)
--
Paul