Can I reformat your code?

Robert Graham Merkel rgmerk@mira.net
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 15:28:43 +1000

While editing the SX code I couldn't help but notice that
you use a basic indent of 8, and your lines are way longer
than 80 characters.

While I generally don't worry too much about indenting styles,
really long lines are a pain to read if you've got a couple
of emacs windows open side-by-side and thus can't open the
window wider than about 80 chars.  The tab indent is not
particularly a concern, but it is hard to keep to the 80-char
limit if you've got nested braces and a standard 8-character
indent.

I'd like to run your C files through indent to
convert to use the above conventions, to fix the above issues
and to keep them in line with the rest of the code.

What do you think?

Robert Merkel	                           rgmerk@mira.net

Go You Big Red Fire Engine
-- Unknown Audience Member at Adam Hills standup gig