Can I reformat your code?

Conrad Canterford conrad@mail.watersprite.com.au
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 01:09:36 +1000

Bill Gribble wrote:
> I think it's important that we come to a mutually agreeable coding
> standard and stick with it.  It's misleading to suggest that we
> actually have a standard now, though.

For what little its worth:
Sorry, but I dislike 1TBS - I find having the braces lined up in a
left-hand column helps find mismatched {'s and }'s much easier.

Otherwise, I pretty much agree with grib's and goonies comments. I have
no thoughts on scheme style, having never (yet) coded anything in
scheme.

I'll adjust gnupos to the style decided on for the sake of consistancy
(and in the hope that one day gnucash will be an important componant of
gnupos....   :-) x lots).

Conrad.
--
Conrad Canterford  (conrad@mail.watersprite.com.au)
Water Sprite Pty Ltd   |  Watersprite Pty Ltd: