Can I reformat your code?

Rob Browning rlb@defaultvalue.org
25 Jul 2001 12:59:27 -0500

Paul Lussier <pll@mclinux.com> writes:

> Just $.0035 from someone who doesn't really care,  but isn't this
> defined in the Gnu Coding Practices?  Also, why, would you deviate
> from the GCP except in extreme circumstances (like the nesting issue
> mentioned earlier).

That would likely be my preference -- just say we use the Gnu coding
style (which we almost do), with the following exceptions...

The most notable exceptions would most likely be not having the extra
indent for braces in the body of a form, and perhaps pulling the
braces up for non-definitional (i.e. if/for/etc.) forms if Bill
prefers that and no one else is too excited about it.

--
Rob Browning
Previously @cs.utexas.edu