gnucash 1.5.98 qif import

Leach, Chris J (Oakton) LeachCJ@az1.bp.com
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 18:52:38 +1000

OK I've got a brand new gnucash working
I've created some recommended accounts via the wizard
and now I'm importing a load of qif files
the selection proccess requires me to enter each file one at a time. Not
only that
but each selection starts from the current directory not in the directory I
just navigated to.
It would be nice if I could select multiple files or give a pattern and
gnucash load each in turn
or at least remember were I was loading the files from.
The match QIF categories with GnuCash accounts is somewhat tedious
as you have to rename each category individually.
It would be nice if moving parent moved the subtree.
It would be nicer if the tree was presented and you could drag and drop
subtrees