account creation druid templates

Duarte Loreto happyguy_pt@hotmail.com
Thu, 07 Jun 2001 19:25:42 +0100

Hello!

>I would like to create a localized version of the account templates for
>the inital druid. How do I do that? Did I forget to RTFM, and if yes,
>where? If not, can somebody suggest how the process of translating this
>might work best? Thanks.

I'm already doing this for Portuguese. For what Dave told me, one has to
translate all accchrt xea files in the accounts dir. The biggest one (full)
is not necessary and neither are all the acclst (or whatever).

So as to test this... I haven't yet tried it, but I think some changes are
still needed. I think it would be better for you to talk with Dave on this.

Have fun!

Duarte Loreto