account creation druid templates

James LewisMoss jimdres@mindspring.com
07 Jun 2001 16:41:21 -0400

 Duarte> Hello!
 >> I would like to create a localized version of the account
 >> templates for the inital druid. How do I do that? Did I forget to
 >> RTFM, and if yes, where? If not, can somebody suggest how the
 >> process of translating this might work best? Thanks.

 Duarte> I'm already doing this for Portuguese. For what Dave told me,
 Duarte> one has to translate all accchrt xea files in the accounts
 Duarte> dir. The biggest one (full) is not necessary and neither are
 Duarte> all the acclst (or whatever).

 Duarte> So as to test this... I haven't yet tried it, but I think
 Duarte> some changes are still needed. I think it would be better for
 Duarte> you to talk with Dave on this.

I believe I just checked in the changes to allow this to work.  I
don't have test files to use, so I'm not sure, but it seems to work
based on some printfs.

Jim

--
@James LewisMoss <dres@debian.org>      |  Blessed Be!