List of TODOs: a couple more

Dave Peticolas dave@krondo.com
11 Jun 2001 14:30:56 -0700

On 11 Jun 2001 14:01:09 -0700, Cory Dodt wrote:
> - GnuCash still doesn't remember its geometry. It always appears in the corner, curled up in the fetal position.

There is a bug in saving the geometry/state if you close gnucash with
the window controls instead of File->Exit or the exit toolbar button.
Is this the same bug?

> - You ought to be able to keep the registers in the main window as tabs.  Quicken had the right idea on this.  If you want to detach them, a widget on the window can be available to do that.

Definitely.

> - Restore from logs available when you crash.

That's part of the XML logs -- the reason for putting
them in XML is so they can be easily replayed :)

> - Hidden accounts.  My account list is cluttered with closed accounts now - credit cards that were cancelled, bank accounts that were closed, accounts receivable (loans to my friends and rebates I've sent away for) already collected, etc.
>
> - Global memorized transaction list. If I shop at Pak 'n Save and pay with my check card one day and my credit card the next day, the same memorized transaction should show up in both.

These are both good things, too.

thanks,
dave