Import crash with 1.6.0

Clinton Popetz cpopetz@cpopetz.com
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 16:43:15 -0500

On Tue, Jun 12, 2001 at 04:34:20PM -0500, Bill Gribble wrote:
> Could you try applying the following patch to
> ${prefix}/share/gnucash/scm/qif-import/qif-guess-map.scm and send me
> the output/backtrace?  I know where your copy of gnucash is blowing
> up, but I can't make it blow up there and I can't even generate that
> error message from string-match on purpose.  The backtrace is
> using 'display' to print your stack instead of 'write' so it's
> hard to see exactly what the args are.

I'm sending it to you in private mail, since it prints out a bunch of
my account names, which reads like a running history of my negative
experiences with various banks :)

> Are you on an Intel x86 machine?

Yes, P3.

> Anything "non-standard" about your setup?

It's FreeBSD, so that might be considered non-standard, given the high
percentage of mail I see here regarding linux.

Other than that, there is nothing wierd I can think of.  It could very
well be mis-built or mis-installed.  However, the rest of gnucash 1.6
(charts, accounts, registers, reports, stock quotes) works great.

			-Clint