gnucash 1.6

Neil B. Cohen nbc@cisco.com
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 09:50:05 -0400

Hi - I'm very interested in getting my hands on a working, preferably
free :), accounting package which will let me manage my bank account,
download Quicken-like files, and print a few invoices. It looks like
GnuCash just might meet my needs - but there appears to be no way
to install it on my RH7.1 system. I ran into many dependency conflicts, and
I can't even find some of the libraries it claims to require.

I'm not subscribed to any mailing lists on this program - but if anyone can
give me an idea of when it will be possible to load and install a working
version of gnucash on a relatively vanilla RH7.1 system, I'd appreciate
hearing about it.

thanks,

--
nbc

NAME:   Neil B. Cohen (Cisco Systems Inc.)
PHONE:  703-484-3205
DOMAIN: nbc@cisco.com
* Murphy's Philosophy: Smile - tomorrow will be worse...    *
* O'Tooles Commentary: Murphy was an optimist!              *