printf not supported

Aaron Peromsik aperomsik@mail.com
21 Jun 2001 08:55:17 -0400

Hi,

Monday night I built gnucash from cvs and it ran fine. I updated
Tuesday night to get the fix for the issue mentioned yesterday, and
instead I can't start gnucash anymore, with this message:

ERROR: In procedure scm-error in expression (scm-error (quote misc-error) #f ...):
ERROR: ;required feature not supported:  printf

I did see this thread before which had a similar error message a while
back, but no direct solution... anyway, if it worked yesterday, why
doesn't it work today?

http://www.mail-archive.com/gnucash-devel%40gnucash.org/msg08471.html

I'm running Mandrake-8.0 with some packages upgraded from cooker as
described in previous messages; guile version is 1.4 and whatever slib
is packaged with it.

-- Aaron