printf not supported

Bill Gribble grib@linuxdevel.com
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 07:58:29 -0500

On Thu, Jun 21, 2001 at 08:55:17AM -0400, Aaron Peromsik wrote:
> Monday night I built gnucash from cvs and it ran fine. I updated
> Tuesday night to get the fix for the issue mentioned yesterday, and
> instead I can't start gnucash anymore, with this message:
>
> ERROR: In procedure scm-error in expression (scm-error (quote misc-error) #f ...):
> ERROR: ;required feature not supported:  printf

There were some problems with some of the reports not requiring slib
where they ought to.  This wasn't a problem before the reports were
made into modules.  I fixed all these I found yesterday, but I may
have missed one (do you have an up-to-date CVS checkout?)

Do you by chance have some open reports in your main window?  Which
ones?

Thanks,
Bill Gribble