printf not supported

Aaron Peromsik aperomsik@mail.com
22 Jun 2001 00:09:32 -0400

grib@linuxdevel.com (Bill Gribble) writes:

g> On Thu, Jun 21, 2001 at 08:55:17AM -0400, Aaron Peromsik wrote:
g> > ERROR: In procedure scm-error in expression (scm-error (quote misc-error) #f ...):
g> > ERROR: ;required feature not supported:  printf
g>
g> There were some problems with some of the reports not requiring slib
g> where they ought to.  This wasn't a problem before the reports were
g> made into modules.  I fixed all these I found yesterday, but I may
g> have missed one (do you have an up-to-date CVS checkout?)

Yes, I tried several times updating from CVS, including just now. I
also tried "make uninstall ; make install" but that didn't help
either.

I also tried removing ~/.gnome/GnuCash but it doesn't seem to have helped.

g> Do you by chance have some open reports in your main window?  Which
g> ones?

I don't think so... I have never seen any reports. When I first tried
to open the Welcome Extravaganza report to see what it included,
Gnucash exited. Dave P. said the traceback looked like one that had
just been fixed in CVS, so I updated my tree and now I can't start
GnuCash anymore.

In case it helps, the last line I get before the error is...

0.241122 elapsed load time for date-utilities.scm

Thanks in advance...
-- Aaron