Transaction Report

Michael T. Garrison Stuber garrisonstuber@bellsouth.net
Sat, 30 Jun 2001 13:27:17 -0400

I've sold my soul to the gods of the parenthesis and have been teaching
myself scheme.  I think I finally get it.  On the one hand it's very cool.
On the other hand the C programmer in me is still twitching.  In any event,
I've made a copy of the transaction report and extended it to allow
inclusion and exclusion filtering based on a second account list.  The
upshot of this is that if you want to get a report of all the transaction
between account list one and accounts list two, including subtotals (very
important for my needs) you can do it.

Sooo . . . (please forgive me if I'm asking something in the docs, I tried
to read the appropriate ones)
Is this something anybody would be interested in?
Should I put my changes back into the main transaction report, or should I
leave it a separate report?
Where do I send my patch once I've produced a formal one?
I'm working against the 1.6 branch -- is this a problem?