Strange error while working on RPC backend

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
14 Mar 2001 15:39:42 -0500

Dave,

Some more information on this.  I seem to get this error in the RPC
server when I:
	connect with a client
	make some changes
	save the changes
	close the client
	open a new client
	try to open the same file again.

At this last step (notice that the rpc server was not restarted!)  I
get that xml error.  The error happens as a part of gnc_book_load().

-derek