Bug: Transaction is Committed instead of Rollback'ed

Dave Peticolas dave@krondo.com
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 14:55:20 -0800

Derek Atkins writes:
> Dave Peticolas <dave@krondo.com> writes:
>
> > Oh, are you referring to the AccountCommitEdit? Because DoRollback
> > shouldn't be calling TransCommitEdit.
>
> No, it's calling TransCommitEdit.  I have the traces within the
> Backend to prove it:
>
> [New Thread 23005]
> Enter: gncrpc_txn_commit_edit_1_s...(): ok
> Info: rpcend_do_add_txn: 0 of 2 splits marked for deletion
> Warning: xaccTransSetCurrency: currency already set
>
> Leave: gncrpc_txn_commit_edit_1_s...(): ok, added=-1
> [New Thread 23006]

Where is xaccTransRollback being called in that trace?

Anyway, I guess it's a good idea to do just for safety's
sake, but looking throught xaccTransRollback, I can't
find anything that would call xaccTransCommitEdit.

dave