scheduled transactions status; 1.6 status query

Dave Peticolas dave@krondo.com
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 01:03:19 -0800

Joshua Sled writes:

> Attached are screenshots of the scheduled transaction list [accessible
> via the Tools | Scheduled Transactions menu item], and the editor for
> a single scheduled transaction [in this case a monthly-recurring "Rent"
> transaction].  I've also included a sub-capture of the frequency-selection
> widget for a semi-monthly expense...

Looking good!

> . The scheduled transaction list will have a calendar widget next to the
>   list that will show upcoming transactions.  This calendar widget will
>   need to be created from scratch. :(

Maybe. Have you looked at the evolution and/or gnomecal calendar stuff?
We might be able to use some of that code.

> I'm curious about the state of 1.6.  If it's coming soon, I'll delay
> a patch until it's done and the patch can more easily be applied to
> CVS... otherwise, I'll get it out this weekend...?

There is no firm date for 1.6 atm. How long do you think it will be
for the sched transactions to be usable/useful?

thanks,
dave