Strange error while working on RPC backend

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
15 Mar 2001 10:23:10 -0500

Dave Peticolas <dave@krondo.com> writes:

> Ok, in that case I'm not really sure what is going wrong.
> The xml error looks like some account is not really being
> destroyed, but other than that it's hard to tell.

Well, since I have a means to reproduce the problem, I'll just have to
keep plugging at it.  At least I have a relatively simple way to track
it.

If you come up with anything else that I could check, please let me
know. :)