Strange error while working on RPC backend

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
15 Mar 2001 12:52:24 -0500

Whee.. Yet another place where copying the Postgres backend screwed me
over ;)  It turns out the problem was unbalanced AccountEdit calls.
In particular, the client would forward a 'BeginEdit()' to the server
but it wasn't forwarding a 'CommitEdit()' unless there was work to be
done.  Once I fixed my code to always forward the CommitEdit() to the
server, this load problem went away. :)

Now, if only I could figure out why there isn't a call to
'TransBeginEdit()' before 'TransCommitEdit()'

-derek