gst

Conrad Canterford conrad@mail.watersprite.com.au
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 12:29:31 +1100

michael honeyfield wrote:
> just wondering if there is any g.s.t (goods and
> services tax) support. we are using quick books at the
> moment and require g.s.t (new zealand)
> mike

How does the NZ implementation of GST differ from the Aus one? I'm using
Gnucash and dealing with the Aus GST with no major hassles. Despite what
Quicken say, there is not much "support" required - you just need to do
a little extra stuff manually.

I am happy to talk with you about this.

Conrad.
--
Conrad Canterford  (conrad@mail.watersprite.com.au)
Water Sprite Pty Ltd   |  Watersprite Pty Ltd: