What's libguppiuseful (Solaris/Gnucash/Guppi problems)

Charles Gagnon charlesg@unixrealm.com
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 09:14:40 -0500

[ Sorry for the cross-post ]

Has anyone compiled Guppi-0.35.3 and gnucash-1.5.3 on a
Solaris 8 system. This is really giving me a hard time:

Compile Guppi and installed. When I try to compile gnucash,
it fails to ./configure with:

     PyMapping_GetItemString /usr/local/lib/libguppiuseful.so

in config.log. Seeing there might be a problem with Guppi and
Python, I tried:

    ./configure --disable-python

the guppi compile fails. Complains about missing Rule to make
something required by "ligguppiuseful".

Any ideas? I mean any?

--
Charles Gagnon                   | My views are my views and they
http://unixrealm.com             | do not represent those of anybody

   Yeah, yeah whatever !
        -- Unknown captain