check locales (was something that I deleted and can't remmember)

Robert Graham Merkel rgmerk@mira.net
Thu, 31 May 2001 10:58:22 +1000

On Thu, 31 May 2001 10:03:29 Duarte Loreto wrote:

> I think it woul be easier to do the code than explain the grammar... ;)
>
> OK. By weekend, I can send you a Java class that gets a number and
> returns
> the string. The languages I'm better at (or least worse) are Java and VB.
> My
> current project at work is in VB so I prefer to do it in Java. Well... I
> would always prefer to do it in Java :)
>
> Sorry for not doing it until weekend, but I've been working 12+ hours per
>
> day... Cannot get home and code...
>
> Have fun! (I'll have more fun when you get my class :)

There is no hurry at all - this is a post-1.6 issue.  Whenever you have
time
will be fine.

Robert Merkel	                           rgmerk@mira.net

Go You Big Red Fire Engine
-- Unknown Audience Member at Adam Hills standup gig