Home-Business Applications?

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
01 Nov 2001 11:08:34 -0500

Hi,

I'd _really_ like to see Gnucash handle A/P, A/R, and most importantly
customer invoicing.  I'm particular I'd like to see much of the
functionality of SQL-Ledger and JobTracker rolled into Gnucash.

Before I start delving into this project on my own, has anyone else
actually looking into this, or is anyone else actually working on
these features?  Has anyone else actually looked at those two other
programs?  Or is there some (easy) way to combine all three together
that I haven't thought of?

I haven't put any thought into how this would work, yet.  So I don't
have a trial baloon to send out.  I'm certainly open to suggestions,
and I plan to look into this relatively soon.  I'd prefer not to have
to go get QuickBooks to do what I want/need ;)