New Gnucash Manual Module?

Chris Lyttle chris@wilddev.net
Sun, 4 Nov 2001 23:02:25 -0800 (PST)

Hi
Now that Linas has nicely set me up with CVS access I was planning to
upload the work I'd done so far and also Carol's text docs to the CVS.
I was wondering the best approach for this. I wish to make at least the
text docs available from CVS so people such as translators can begin
working on them, as there is quite a lot of work involved. Would it be
better to create a separate module in CVS, say called gnucash-docs, and
have the documentation for future releases worked on there and moved
across to the main gnucash source tree when ready for release? The
alternative is to make a subdirectory in the docs folder of the gnucash
source tree and use that as the development directory for the new docs.

Please let me know what you all think the best approach is here.

Chris