New Gnucash Manual Module?

Dave Peticolas dave@krondo.com
05 Nov 2001 13:40:26 -0800

--=-OOPgFBf+cjl32lvaTrit

On Mon, 2001-11-05 at 13:37, Linas Vepstas wrote:
> > I also put together the current rpm .spec file for dave_p. I can modify=
 it=20
> !
>=20
> You know that we have several rpm spec files checked into cvs, right?=20
> We have em for redhat, suse, and a third one, I think in the src/rpm
> directory.

No, that's no longer true. The non-redhat rpms that used to be in cvs
lapsed into obsolescence long ago and were removed. The rpm spec file
in the stable tree is the one the Chris put together. I'm hoping he
will do the same for the unstable version.

dave

--=-OOPgFBf+cjl32lvaTrit

--=-OOPgFBf+cjl32lvaTrit--