numeric and percentage entry widgets?

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
11 Nov 2001 20:47:50 -0500

Dave Peticolas <dave@krondo.com> writes:

> The amount edit widget will work for integers if you set
> the fraction to 1. For percentages you might just use a

Ahh, ok.  I'll go have to figure out how to do that ;)

> GtkSpin widget.

Uggh, how ugly!  (Sorry, I don't like the look of the spin
widget).  Besides, it would look really weird in the layout
I've got.  I'd rather either leave it as an integer or
perhaps allow more significant digits, and just manually
check that 0.0 <= value <= 100.0.

I'll go figure out how to the the amount edit widget.

Thanks,