help writing business module

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
12 Nov 2001 12:26:21 -0500

I'm trying to build a business module to plug into Gnucash,
but I haven't figured out the new module system yet.  In particular
I can't figure out what I need to do to:
	a) create the module, and
	b) get a test program to successfully find and use the module

Right now when I try my test program, I get the error:

** WARNING **: Failed to open module gnucash/business-core

** WARNING **: : could not locate gnucash/business-core interface v.0

I've got a libgncmod-business-core.* located in
src/business/business-core in the build tree.  I've not
done a make install.

Any help would be appreciated....