help writing business module

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
12 Nov 2001 13:30:38 -0500

Bill Gribble <grib@linuxdevel.com> writes:

> That's a bug in your version of libltdl.  libtool has an option to

Ahh.

Well, I was able to get around it by specifcally linking against
libgncmod-engine.la and libgw-engine.la, but I didn't think I'd have
to do that.  Then I don't need to specify ".libs" in LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

> install the source to libltdl in the source tree; we may want to do this
> in gnucash CVS to maintain some level of version control on libltdl for
> people who won't or can't upgrade.  That .libs thing is really annoying.

That would be nice.  It would also be nice if we could fix this
stupid libtool trick where it links each file individually into
a .so instead of linking all the .o files in one ld command.