sql backend failure when deleting an account

Dave Peticolas dave@krondo.com
13 Nov 2001 13:50:08 -0800

--=-gKQk7Flsm2uwig3kAE+4

On Tue, 2001-11-13 at 12:03, Matthew Vanecek wrote:
> Just from looking at the inserts, it looks like it's
> only missing one field in the select
> subquery--objtype.  I hadn't traced buf back to see
> how it's all put together, but it shouldn't be too
> difficult to add it in at the right spot.  I suspect
> this is also the problem with deleting transactions.
>=20
> If I were to make fixes to it, I would prefer they
> work in the stable version.  Perhaps I could take a

Yes, I think that's best.

> look at what you're doing in the unstable version, and
> see if there's an acceptable way to back-port?  I

One thing you might start with is back-porting the
automated test routines I have placed in src/backend/postgres/test.
It was with these routines that I found the bugs in the
unstable version.

dave

--=-gKQk7Flsm2uwig3kAE+4

--=-gKQk7Flsm2uwig3kAE+4--