Reconcile and 'include child-accouts' option in 1.6.4

Dave Peticolas dave@krondo.com
13 Nov 2001 14:13:41 -0800

--=-WlcxtDuA0qJWRePWmkxo

On Tue, 2001-11-13 at 09:11, Charles Gagnon wrote:
> When I run the reconcile, seem like changing the "include child-accounts"
> option only affects the next time I run the reconcile. So if I want to ch=
ange
> it, I end up having to:
>=20
> - Click reconcile.
> - Change the child-accounts option and hit OK.
> - Cancle this reconciliation.
> - Click reconcile again (the option is right this time).
> - Click OK.
> - Proceed to reconcile.
>=20
> Is that normal? Bug? Undocumented feature?

Hmm, I knew there was a problem if you made the change after
you opened the full reconcile window, but I thought it worked
if you checked it off in the initial dialog. Is that what you
meant?

dave

--=-WlcxtDuA0qJWRePWmkxo

--=-WlcxtDuA0qJWRePWmkxo--